This article takes a look at a comprehensive list of crypto guides for beginners to navigate the complex world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies are by far the riskiest investment that anyone can get their hands on. The crazy volatility of cryptocurrency prices can make you rich or poor in a short duration. What makes it worse is the technical nature of cryptocurrencies and their underlying technology, called blockchain; it can get extremely complex to understand cryptocurrency-related terms and concepts. The key to significantly reducing your risks in this market is to arm yourself with the right knowledge.
Here at Master The Crypto, we specialize in demystifying and simplifying cryptocurrencies and blockchain so that you would appreciate the beauty of this revolutionary technology.
Comprehensive List of Crypto Guides
We have created a huge list of beneficial, easy-to-understand guides that will help you in your cryptocurrency journey. Here is an overview of the different categories of guides that is essential for you to understand before getting your feet wet into the cryptocurrency markets:
Let’s take a look at the guides!
1. General Cryptocurrency Guides
These guides will help you understand cryptocurrencies at a basic level, including key concepts and terms that will for the foundation of your cryptocurrency knowledge.
- A Guide To Fundamental Analysis For Cryptocurrencies
- Dangers in Cryptocurrency Investing
- Guide on Identifying Scam Coins
- Guide to Verifying Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Evolution of Cryptocurrency: The Problem With Money Today
- Evolution of Cryptocurrency: What is Cryptocurrency?
- Evolution of Cryptocurrency: Replacing Modern Cash
- Evolution of Cryptocurrency: Importance of Retail-Driven Crypto Adoption
- Understanding Cryptocurrencies: Game of Thrones Edition
- Crypto Beginners Guide: 5 Things Crypto Newbies Should Know
- Guide to Open Source: Importance of Open Source Technology in Cryptocurrency
- Guide to Blockchain Protocols: Comparison of Major Protocol Coins
- Breakdown of Cryptocurrency Market: 12 Major Cryptocurrency Categories
2. Guides on Coins & Tokens
These guides take a deeper look at cryptocurrency coins and tokens, featuring comparisons between key concepts and specific introduction to major coins.
- What’s the Difference Between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic?
- Coins, Tokens & Altcoins: What’s the Difference?
- Crypto ICO vs. Stock IPO: What’s the Difference?
- Guide on Privacy Coins: Comparison of Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- Beginner’s Guide to ICO Investing: How to Participate in ICOs
- Guide to Ethereum: What is Gas, Gas Limit and Gas Price?
- Why Ethereum is Looking Fundamentally Strong in This Bear Market
- Guide to Centralized Cryptocurrencies: What Makes a Coin Centralized?
- Guide to Centralized Cryptocurrencies: Impacts of Centralization
- Guide to Bitshares Blockchain Protocol
3. Trading Guides
Trading is a vital component of the cryptocurrency market, and everyone needs to know the basics of trading. These articles will guide you along the trading-side of the cryptocurrency industry.
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Understanding Cryptocurrency Trading Pairs & How it Works
- Guide to Valuing Cryptocurrency: How to Value a Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency Accounting Guide: How Do I Calculate My Crypto Gains?
- Guide to Cryptocurrency Taxes: A Guide to Common Tax Situations
- Guide To Cryptocurrency Trading Basics: Do Charts & Technical Analysis Really Work?
- Guide To Cryptocurrency Trading Basics: Introduction to Crypto Technical Analysis
- Guide To Crypto Technical Analysis: Introduction to Technical Indicators
- Guide to Technical Indicators: What is Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) & How to Use it
- ICO Investing Strategy: Making Money off ICOs
- Guide to Market Capitalization: Everything You Need to Know About Market Cap
- Guide to Cryptocurrency Liquidity: Understanding Liquidity & Its Importance
4. Exchange Guides
Navigating a cryptocurrency exchange can be very tricky for beginners or non-traders. These series of article will take you through the complexities of navigating your exchanges.
- Crypto Guide 101: Choosing The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Beginners Guide to Binance Exchange: How to Open Binance Account and What You Should Know
- Guide to Bittrex Exchange: How to Trade on Bittrex
- Guide to Etherdelta Exchange: How to Trade on Etherdelta
- How Exchanges are Manipulating the Cryptocurrency Market
5. Wallet Guides
Storing your coins safe is of upmost priority if you own digital currencies. Knowing how to store your coins could go a long way in securing your coins. These articles will guide you on the importance of having your own wallet and how to open one.
- Guide to Cryptocurrency Wallets: Why Do You Need Wallets?
- Guide to Cryptocurrency Wallets: Opening a Bitcoin Wallet
- Guide to Cryptocurrency Wallets: Opening a MyEtherWallet (MEW)
6. Hard Fork Guides
Forks and hard forks are a common phenomenon in the cryptocurrency world, and there are many implications to the larger community whenever there is a fork. These articles will take you through this interesting phenomenon.
- Guide to Forks: Everything You Need to Know About Forks, Hard Fork and Soft Fork
- Upcoming Bitcoin Hardforks You Should Know: Bitcoin Gold & Segwit2X
- Guide to Bitcoin Hard Forks: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Segwit2X & Bitcoin ABC
- Guide to Ethereum Hard Forks: Ethereum Classic, Etherzero & Metropolis
- Hard Forks in Cryptocurrency: Does it Spell Chaos or Innovation?
7. Scalability Guides
Perhaps the most important issue facing blockchain technology is scalability. These series of articles takes a look at the issue of scalability and the different solutions.
- Guide to Blockchain Scalability: Bitcoin Scalability Problem and Effects
- Blockchain Scalability Solutions: Overview of Crypto Scaling Solutions
- Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash Scaling: Why Lightning Network is More Expensive than Bitcoin Cash
- Guide to Bitcoin Scalability Solution: What is Lightning Network?
8. Beneficial Commentaries
These articles tries to answer several important questions of the general cryptocurrency market. Being aware of current events is a good habit to cultivate in this fast-paced market.
- Will A Crash in Bitcoin’s Price Lead to Its Demise?
- Bitcoin vs Alt Coins Returns: Comparison of Gains Between Bitcoin & Altcoins Investing
- How Will Bitcoin Futures Affect Bitcoin Prices? Here’s What History Says
- Is it Too Late to Buy Bitcoin and Is It too Late to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
- Paying for Crypto Tips? Here are 3 Reasons Not to!
Get our exclusive e-book which will guide you on the step-by-step process to get started with making money via Cryptocurrency investments!
You can also join our Facebook group at Master The Crypto: Advanced Cryptocurrency Knowledge to ask any questions regarding cryptos!
I’m Aziz and I’m a seasoned cryptocurrency trader who’s really passionate about 2 things: #1. The awesome and revolutionary technology underlying Cryptos (Blockchain)#2. Making a ton of money along the way!